Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Drowning in my sleep, I'm drowning in my sleep.

Original Underwater created.



First attempt using Underwater: Girl Underwater.



Second attempt Underwater: White Tiger Underwater.



I definitely didn't expect this project to take as long as it did, but i had a lot of fun with it. In my option i thought it would turn out terrible but i followed directions pretty well and it came out nice. If i were to do this differently i would have put a more meaningful subject into it, not a random girl or tiger. I would give this project a seven :] i love this class! :D

1 comment:

  1. once again, these all look amazing. and by amazing, i mean terrifying. that girl is SO perfect for an underwater picture. and i really like that teal colored water. it definitely sets the right mood.

    your empty underwater scene is gorgeous. the floor looks so magical.

    and the tiger is definitely gonna kill me. the only thing i saw that could be improved is on the tiger one -- and that would be to find a higher-resolution tiger because this one has some "noise" when it's blown up.

    your Photoshopping skills are still impeccable.

    delightful. (and by delightful i mean nightmare-inspiring.)

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete